Terms of Website Use
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
- www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk is a site operated by Must Have Limited (We). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05101019 and have our registered office at Unit 14, Dale Street Industrial Estate, Radcliffe, Manchester M26 1AD. Our VAT number is 846 6179 90.
2. ACCESSING OUR SITE
- 2.2 You must be 18 years of age or over to use our site and services.
- 2.3 Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw (temporarily or permanently) or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 2.4 From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, both to users who have registered with us and to guest users.
- 2.5 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
3. REGISTRATION AND PROVISION OF INFORMATION
- 3.1 You may register or otherwise provide your details with us, in order to purchase goods through our site, receive additional information and services for registered users and/or to access some areas of our site which is restricted to registered users. When registering or otherwise providing your details with us you must not provide any false information or impersonate any other person.
- 3.2 By registering on our site, you agree that:
- 3.2.1 your account and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access our site;
- 3.2.2 you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your username, password(s) and any other piece of information which you choose, or are provided with, as part of our security procedures. You shall not share or disclose such information to any third party or do anything which would assist anyone else to gain access to your account and/or services for registered users;
- 3.2.3 you shall notify us immediately if you become aware of any authorised use of your account and/or password;
- 3.2.4 you will notify us immediately of any changes to your details by contacting our Customer Service Representatives by email to email@example.com; and
4. TERMINATION AND/OR SUSPENSION OF REGISTRATION
- 4.1 If you no longer wish to have a registered account, you may terminate your account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 5.1 We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, all copyright and related rights, trade marks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, rights in confidential information and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for and renewals or extensions of such rights, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world) in our site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- 5.2 You may print off a copy, and you may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference only.
- 5.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- 5.4 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- 5.5 You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
6. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
- Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to any kind of advice on which reliance should be placed. In particular, the information on our site should not be used as a replacement for advice from a medical professional. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
7. OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
- We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material or to keep it updated.
8. OUR LIABILITY
- 8.1 The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- 8.1.1 all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or equity; and
- 8.1.2 any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, ability to use or the results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it including, without limitation, any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable,
9. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
10. TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH OUR SITE
- Contracts for the supply of goods formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions of supply.
11. PROHIBITED USES
- 11.1 You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- 11.1.1 in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- 11.1.2 in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- 11.1.3 for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors or any vulnerable persons in any way;
- 11.1.4 to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unuathorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- 11.1.5 to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- 11.1.6 to attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site; or
- 11.1.7 to attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- 11.2 You also agree:
- 11.2.1 not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use (www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/terms.html); and
- 11.2.2 not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- 11.3 By breaching the provisions of clauses 11.1 and/or 11.2 above, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities (maybe by disclosing your identity to them). In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- 11.4 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service or a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
13. LINKING TO OUR SITE
- 13.1 You may link to our home page provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 13.2 You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- 13.4 If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
14. LINKS FROM OUR SITE
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
15. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
16. TRADE MARKS
- "VIP" is the UK registered trade mark (number 2573854) of Must Have Limited. Nothing in these terms and conditions nor in your use of our site grants to you any licence or right to use our registered trade mark, or any other trade mark belonging to or used by us (whether registered, unregistered or the subject of a registration application in the UK, EU or anywhere in the world).
18. YOUR CONCERNS
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.