Photon Express Kit
Online Special Price
£19.99 instead of £31.99 You Save £12!
Photon Express Kit - Looking for a premium e-liquid tank model at the best price? The Photon Express Kit is ideal for first-time e-liquid users and comes with high performance V5/CE5 clearomizers (filters). Don't waste your money on cheap copies. The VIP Photon Express features an unique vented end cap and is powered by larger capacity 1100mAh 'A' grade premium cells.
Smoother Vaping Experience
The Photon Express Kit comes with higher quality V5/CE5 clearomizers as standard which vastly improves the vaping experience compared to the older CE4 filter versions sold elsewhere. VIP's specially formulated e-juice makes an ideal partner for V5 Clearomizers.
- 1 x Stainless Steel 1100mAh Photon Battery
- 2 x V5/CE5 Clearomizers 2.5~3.0 ohm
- 1 x USB Charger
- Overcharge protection built-in
- Unique vented safety design
- 'A' grade premium, branded battery cells
- Presentation Box
- FREE UK Delivery*
Don't forget to try our specialist range of e-liquids!
|Full Charge||1,100 puffs|
|Charge Time||Up to 3.5 hours|
|Lifespan||Max: 150 cycles/4 months |
General Battery Safety Tips
- Never leave a battery on charge overnight
- Never charge a battery for longer than stated
- Never leave a battery charging while unattended
- Never carry a battery in your pocket with keys and loose coins
- Never charge a battery with a damaged adaptor
- Never attempt to modify the battery or e-cigarette
- Always avoid risk of static electricity
- Always use the adaptor supplied with your e-cigarette
- Always keep your batteries away from extreme sources of heat
Please note: Clearomizers are supplied and sold as a single use disposable item and only covered by our Dead On Arrival (DOA) warranty. Clearomizers have a basic 48-hour cover, this means from date of receipt the buyer has 48 hours to check the goods to ensure they are in good working order. Clearomizer lifespan is subject to individual usage and should be replaced within 30 days of first use. Aged batteries can become unstable and for safety reasons batteries should be replaced at 150 recharge cycles or within 4 months, whichever is the sooner.
*Offer is subject to stock availability. Displayed prices are applicable to online and telephone purchases only. In-store prices and product availability will vary.*Free delivery subject to terms and exclusions detailed on our Delivery information page.
RRP: £31.99 £19.99 - SAVING YOU £12.00